Capital Project Control
Any capital project needs to be watched like a hawk or it can swiftly get out of control. This incredibly flexible system will enable you to track spend and commitment against any project as it happens.
With this solution at your fingertips you can bring all project and budget information together, provide variance analysis at any level of detail and make sure that up-to-the-minute information is available for management decision making at all times. Highly effective 'drill down' and reporting facilities make this a valuable tool for users in any department.
Capital Projects is a flexible system, designed to record and control work-in-progress expenditure and commitments against authorised amounts and budgets.
This unique rules-based software package provides a solution tailored to each client's specific needs. User-defined reports and enquiry facilities are available, with capital project status able to be tracked and reported at any level. Completed WIP can be transferred automatically to the asset register, according to each company's capitalisation policy. Budget details can also be transferred to the asset register, to facilitate depreciation forecasting.
Strategic capital planning:
- Set up and allocation of annual budgets
- Project specification and authorisation
- Analysis of large projects by task, asset item or expenditure type
- Capex and depreciation forecasts
- Monitor purchases against available funds and control commitment
- Order, invoice and receipt matching
- Allocation of spend to capital assets
- Work in progress capitalised according to company policy